What is GoDaddy Webmail and How to Login GoDaddy.com
What is GoDaddy Webmail?
GoDaddy Email (also known as GoDaddy Webmail) allows its customers to set up a professional email account. The GoDaddy platform is a great place to get domain names that are appropriate for your business. Moreover, it provides attractive website designs, fast website hosting services, online marketing solutions, and customized Webmail services for easy communication.
You can also create an email account using your domain name, access calendar apps, and sync contacts across all your devices if you sign up for GoDaddy Email Essentials. It helps you to build trust with your clientele and ensures your brand looks polished and professional. The GoDaddy Email Essentials plan is also not available anywhere else. Thus, it becomes an all-in-one experience just for GoDaddy customers.
You can log in to GoDaddy Webmail by various methods. We are sharing 3 ways by which you can go for the GoDaddy Email Login process.
Method 1: Log in through the GoDaddy website
Several free email clients or email service providers have already come to your attention, including gmail.com, yahoo.com, and rocketmail.com, among others. In order to access those free email clients, we typically open a web browser first, such as Chrome, Yahoo, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer or UC browser. Afterward, we type the name of the email provider, and then we are prompted for some information before getting access to the mail.
Through GoDaddy’s official website, you’ll be able to access the GoDaddy account Login. Here are the simple steps you need to follow.
- Step 1: Copy and paste this URL in your web browser and click on Enter button. https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=idp&path=%2fproducts&app=account
- Step 2: You will access the GoDaddy Webmail login page.
- Step 3: Enter your credentials and click on the login button.
- Step 4: You will access your GoDaddy account
Method 2: GoDaddy webmail Access via Mobile Browser
You can directly access your GoDaddy email account’s mail from a mobile browser if you have a GoDaddy email account.
You can log into your GoDaddy webmail account by following the below steps.
- Step-1: Open your mobile browser.
- Step-2: Enter the website URL.
- Step-3:Whenever you access it from an outside site, the name of the site will appear with the word “m.” before the site name. You do not need to type it. The browser will automatically switch to a mobile version.
- Step-4: You can also log in to GoDaddy directly through this link.
- Step-5: Enter your GoDaddy webmail account credentials and you are ready to go.
Method 3: Log in to GoDaddy Account through MS Office 365
In addition, GoDaddy partners with Microsoft Office and allows users to log in to their GoDaddy accounts through Microsoft Office 365. We will discuss how you can use Microsoft Office 365 to log in to your GoDaddy account below.
- Step 1: Copy and paste this URL in your web browser, (https://sso.godaddy.com/?realm=pass&app=o365 ) after entering this link in the address bar. GoDaddy Office 365 Login page will be displayed directly after clicking this link.
- Step 2: You will need to enter the “Email” and the “Password” from GoDaddy’s account at the Microsoft Login Page.
- Step 3: You must enter the “Username” and “Password” that you entered when you registered on GoDaddy.
- Step 4: Click “Sign in” and you’ll be taken to your GoDaddy account.
How To Update GoDaddy’s Account Password?
If you have lost your GoDaddy account password, then you can get it back by following these easy steps:
- Log in to your GoDaddy account by going to the “GoDaddy Login Page” and entering your credentials.
- Log on to the GoDaddy Workspace Email Page by clicking the ‘Products’ option that you’ll easily find on the homepage.
- Enter your ‘Email Address’ for GoDaddy’s account whose password you wish to update.
- You will then see an “Edit Account” option appear on the screen after you select “Edit” from the drop-down menu.
- At this stage, all you have to do is enter your strong and unique password in the text box under the heading “Change Password”.
- To confirm your original password, write it down again.
- Save your work at the end to finish it.
- Once you have changed your password, wait for a confirmation prompt.
- If you want to leave the Edit Account Page after receiving that confirmation notice, hit the “Close” button.