Top 6 Ways To Remove Watermark From Photos [Updated 2023]
Can I remove watermark from photo? This a vexed question that strikes everyone’s head when they download content from the internet. Everyone wants to look for easy ways to remove watermark from a photo without going through any unnecessary trouble. Here in this article, we will give you the best ways to complete the task smoothly. So, without any further ado, let us dive into the list.
How to Remove Watermark from Images?
You can use some fantastic tools to get rid of the watermarks. The following tools will help you erase the watermarks from the photos easily.
1. Adobe Photoshop
Photoshop is one of the best tools to remove watermark from photo. There are several other features that you can use to modify the image according to your needs. You can add effects, text, and other elements with ease. The best thing about Photoshop is that you get full freedom to customize the elements. However, you have to pay a subscription fee to avail all the features. Here are the steps to remove the watermark from the image.
Firstly, Power up your device and launch the Adobe Photoshop software. Open the image that you want to edit in Photoshop.
Now there are two ways, the Clone Stamp tool and the Lasso tool, to remove the watermark from your image.
Using the Clone Stamp Tool
This useful tool is used to copy pixel-by-pixel content from one place and paste it to another location. The best part is that it copies the exact details from one part and pastes using painting.
- Click on the clone stamp tool or press the S button on your keyboard to select the tool in the CS6 version.
- Now hold the Alt button on your keyboard and select a sample stamp from the image by clicking over it. It is recommended to pick a sample near the watermark in your photo.
- Now opt for the spot healing brush or press the J key on the keyboard in the latest version of the software.
- Now select the content-aware fill, change the brush size according to your watermark size, and use your mouse to remove the watermark.
- In case you are not happy with the result, undo it and give it another shot.
Using the Lasso Tool
The Lasso tool is preferred when the watermark covers a large area in your image. It mainly helps in making free-hand objects selections similar to outlining them on your pen and paper.
- Select the lasso tool and select the watermark by dragging the lasso around it.
- Now press D on your keyboard to open the Fill options and select the content-aware option.
- Voila, your watermark is finally gone forever as everything is done.
Photoworks is another excellent software to remove watermarks and modify your images according to your needs. The software is available for both Windows and Mac OS. You can download the free trial from its official website. However, once the free trial ends, you have to buy the subscription plan to unlock all the features and use the tool. Here are the easy steps for watermark erase from image using Photoworks.
- Download and install the Photoworks software on your device.
- Open the photo that you want to edit.
- Select the retouch tab and select the healing brush from the right bar.
- Now, adjust the brush size according to the watermark and use the brush to select it. Click on the Apply option to remove the watermark from your photo.
- All done. Click on Save to keep the changes.
3. Movavi Photo Editor
Want to edit photos like a professional on your device? Don’t worry. Movavi photo editor is here to the rescue. Movavi is compatible with both Windows and Mac OS. Moreover, it comes with AI enhancements that will help you modify and improve your images seamlessly. You can download the free version to get familiar with the features. However, you have to buy a subscription to unlock all the features and remove all the limitations. Here are the easy steps to remove the watermark from your image using Movavi photo editor.
- Open and download the software on your device.
- Open the photo that you want to edit. You can even drag and drop the image to the editor.
- Select the brush tool in the smart eraser tab. Now mark the watermark that you wish to remove. You can use other tools like a magic wand or lasso tool to make the selection of the watermark.
- Use the eraser tool to remove the watermark.
- You can use the stamp tool to clean the imperfections after erasing the watermark from your picture.
- Save the photo and download it to your system to keep your watermark-less image.
4. Aiseesoft Free Watermark Remover
Aiseesoft Free Watermark Remover is an online tool to remove the watermark from your images. You can remove any text or object from the images with AI enhancements of the tool. You don’t need any technical skills to use the tool or complete the task. Here are the steps to remove the watermark using this free online tool.
- Open the official website of the tool and drag your image to open it in the tool.
- Highlight the watermark in the image that you wish to remove from it.
- The tool will automatically erase the watermark and give a preview of the final image.
- You can download the final image on your device once you are satisfied with its results.
5. Fotor AI Watermark Remover
Fotor is another free online tool to deal with irritating watermarks in your images instantly. The icing on the cake is that you don’t need to have full knowledge and professional editing skills to complete the task of removing the watermark. The tool takes care of all the technicalities and cleans the watermark without giving you any unnecessary hassle. Here are the steps to remove the watermark from your image using this tool.
- Open the official website of the tool and open the image. You can drag and drop the image to the tool website to open it.
- Highlight the watermark in the image, and the tool will remove it automatically. You don’t have to go through any complex process.
- Once you are satisfied with the final result, download the image on your device.
6. Watermark Remover.io
You can use Watermark Remover.io to remove watermark from image free. You can either open the online tool or download the Android app on your smartphone to edit the images and remove the watermarks. Here are the steps to remove the watermark using Watermark Remover.io.
- Open the online tool and upload your image.
- The tool will process the image, automatically detect the watermark in your image, and remove it.
- Download the edited image once you are satisfied with the results.
The Final Verdict
We have discussed the free and premium tools to remove the watermark from your image. You can opt for any tool that suits your needs and budget to complete the task and get rid of those irritating watermarks in no time. We are sure these methods will ease the whole process and save you both time and resources.